We strive to help our customers protect their privacy while using our services. To protect your privacy, we have a number of privacy policies that protect your personal and financial information.
- we provide a link to this privacy statement on all pages that ask for personal information.
- we do not release personal identifying information about you at all to third parties, e.g. potential advertisers.
What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect and Use?
We do not use customer contact information from any of the application forms to send you information or promotional material from our partners. Contact information is used to enable us to contact you. Period.
We do not:
- provide advertisers with aggregate or individual information about our registrants.
- send you unsolicited advertising or direct mail.
- use return e-mail addresses other than to answer the e-mail we receive.
- gather aggregate statistical information from the application forms.
- share any contact information with any sponsors or other third parties.
- disclose, merge or enhance information you give us in any way.
In case you change your mind about information you have given us or if some of it has changed, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove personal information you have given us. You can do this by contacting us by phone, fax or e-mail.
- keep count of your return visits to our website.
- accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, or statistical information on your website usage.
- save any personal contact information other than your name.
- identify, monitor or track any personally identifiable information.
Our cookies in and of themselves do not contain any personally identifiable information about you. We do not merge or associate our cookie information with any third parties.
You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see cookiecentral.
If you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our website and other sites throughout the world wide web may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with e-commerce features. In addition, if you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other Internet sites.